NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Monday, September 19, 2011

CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN

CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN
KAHALA MALL

My girls would choose to eat at CPK everyday if they had a choice.  Seems they always want to eat here.  I don't blame them as the pizza, salad and entrees are really good.  Why I ordered tacos at a pizza joint is beyond me.  Just wanted to try something new on the menu.  I ordered the Steak Tacos ($12.60).  The waiter brought out the Fish Tacos by mistake so he said to keep the Fish Tacos for free.  After a few minutes, the Steak Tacos arrived.  I was glad that we got to try the Fish Tacos because I liked them better than the Steak.  These tacos are over $6 each.  A little too rich for me.  Don't think I would order them again.  The Lettuce Wraps with Chicken ($9.75) was a hit with the wife and the Kids Mac n' Cheese with Edamame ($6) made the little one happy.  I left this visit wishing I would have ordered a pizza.

CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN

LOCATED INSIDE KAHALA MALL
MY GIRLS LOVE THIS BREAD
LETTUCE WRAPS
FREE FISH TACOS
KIDS MAC N' CHEESE 
STEAK TACOS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback