NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, October 22, 2011

SHAKA PIZZA - KIHEI, MAUI

SHAKA PIZZA
KIHEI, MAUI

A contractor on Maui recommended that we go to Shaka Pizza for lunch.  This was a good recommendation.  Shaka Pizza serves thin crust New York style pizza, cheesesteaks and hoagies in a little strip mall along the highway in Kihei.  They offer three kinds of pizza by the slice and you can add toppings.  A slice here is $2.49 to $2.99.  I ordered two Pepperoni slices and added onion and jalapeno.  They take the pre-cooked pizza slices and add your toppings and then pop them in the oven to warm.  The pizza was delivered to our patio table very hot and ready to eat.  I loved the thin crust, sauce and toppings.  This is really good pizza.  Wish they had Shaka Pizza on Oahu.  I would eat there often.  My contractor friend absolutely loves the Cheese Steak Sandwich here.  Lean steak, sliced thin and grilled to perfection.  Topped with grilled onions.  The Supreme version includes mushrooms and green peppers.  Shaka Pizza serves up hot Cheese Steaks, Cold Hoagies and Authentic New York Style Pizza at affordable prices.  The service and pizza were great.  I recommend Shaka Pizza.

SHAKA PIZZA

PATIO SEATING OVERLOOKING S. KIHEI ROAD
AWARD WINNING PIZZA
PEPPERONI WITH ONIONS AND JALAPENOS

2 comments:

  1. This website was... how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I've found something that helped me. Appreciate it!
    Feel free to surf my web-site ... Tickets to Kahului

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever thought about creating an ebook or guest authoring on other blogs? I have a blog centered on the same information you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information. I know my audience would enjoy your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to send me an e mail. If you want to enjoy entertainment don't forget to visit สล็อต

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments and feedback