NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Friday, July 4, 2014

SCOMA'S RESTAURANT - SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA

SCOMA'S RESTAURANT
SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA

SCOMA'S RESTAURANT
AL SCOMA WAY
SAN FRANCISCO, CA  94133
415-771-4383
HOURS:  Daily 11:30 AM - 10:00 PM

Scoma's on Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco has been my "go to" seafood restaurant for over 30 years.  I have been coming back here with friends, family and my wife and daugther every time we visit San Francisco.  We absolutely love the Clam Chowder and the Lazy Man's" Cioppino is one of the top 10 dishes I have ever enjoyed on this blog.  The Cioppino is a thick Tomato Based Fisherman's Stew filled with Seafood that has been taken out of the shell.  Thus the name "Lazy Man" because you do not have to remove the shells.  This Stew is jam packed with Seafood.  Clams, Scallops, Crab, Shrimp and fish.  There is enough in the bowl to feed more than one person.  The past two times I have ordered this I was only able to knock down about 1/4 of the bowl.  I could sit and eat this Stew for hours.  Problem is that it is filling.  Especially if your a dipping the thick butter soaked Sour Dough Bread in the Stew.  Oh my goodness that is so good.  I want a bowl of this right now.  I love the rich tomato flavor that I order with a little extra spice.  This dish is the bomb and a TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITE!

SCOMA'S RESTAURANT

SCOMA'S HAS BEEN MY "GO TO" SPOT ON THE SAN FRANCISCO WHARF FOR 30 YEARS
SCOMA'S STARTER MENU
SALADS, PASTA AND RISOTTOS
FISH AND STEAKS AT SCOMA'S 
I GO FOR THE CLASSICS 
GREAT SOUR DOUGH BREAD TO START YOUR MEAL
ONE OF MY FAVORITE CLAM CHOWDERS OF ALL TIME
SCALLOPS WITH VEGETABLES AND PASTA
HALF DUNGENESS CRAB
MIXED SEAFOOD GRILL
"LAZY MANS" CIOPPINO IS ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE DISHES
CHOCOLATE BROWNIES WITH ICE CREAM AND CARAMEL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback