NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, April 12, 2015

CONGRATULATIONS JORDAN SPIETH - 2015 MASTERS CHAMPION!

CONGRATULATIONS TO JORDAN SPIETH
2015 MASTERS CHAMPION!

I have been a huge fan of Jordan Spieth for several years and quite often shout his name when I make a good shot in golf.  That was the case at St. Andrews where I hit out of a bunker last year and yelled "Jordan Spieth baby".  While I had followed Jordan's success, most people had never heard of him so they probably thought I was crazy.  Well the world now knows who Jordan Spieth is and I am happy to say that I have met Jordan twice.  Once in Kapalua, Maui and once at the hotel he was staying out during the Sony Open on Oahu.  Both times Jordan smiled, posed for photos and politely answered questions.  Probably one of the nicest and most mature 20 year old kids I have ever met.  Now 21, Jordan has won the Masters!  
Click link below to view a Golfers Story with reference to Jordan Spieth from 2014;

MASTERS CHAMPION JORDAN SPIETH AND ME

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback