NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, February 15, 2020

VALENTINE'S DAY DINNER

VALENTINE'S DAY
DINNER AT HOME

My lovely Bride requested dinner at home for Valentine's Day.  She surprised me by saying she wanted French Fries for an appetizer and a Pasta dish for the entree.  I did as she asked and made French Fries using our Air Fryer.  They came out super crunchy and delicious.  I made one of her favorite Pasta dishes which is Tagliatelle with Onion, Mushroom and Garlic.  To make it special I added a little Lobster Tail.  After this meal we watched Ford vs Ferrari at home.  I really would not want to be anywhere else for Valentine's Day.  Blessed.
Click link below to view the recipe for this pasta dish;

TAGLIATELLE WITH ONION, MUSHROOM, GARLIC AND A LOBSTER TAIL

HOMEMADE FRENCH FRIES
CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRIES WITH WHIPPED CREAM

1 comment:

Please leave your comments and feedback