NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, August 8, 2010

QUINN'S ALMOST BY THE SEA - KAILUA, KONA

QUINN'S ALMOST BY THE SEA
KAILUA KONA, HI

We dined at Quinn's in Kona and enjoyed one of the best fish sandwiches ever with some customers. While Quinn's is famous for their Fish n' Chips, I wanted a little less fried food on this day. My customers recommended the Fresh Catch Ono Sandwich served Deluxe style. The deluxe adds huge slices of avocado, lettuce, tomato and onion to the sandwich. The sandwich is huge and delicious. Probably one of the best I have ever tasted. The Fresh Fish Sandwich was served with a large salad. Wonderful lunch with great customers. Doesn't get much better in Kona. Wish the picture I took would have come out. I got too close and it is blurry.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback