NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, October 24, 2010

MURPHY'S BAR AND GRILL - HONOLULU, HAWAII

MURPHY'S BAR AND GRILL
HONOLULU, HAWAII


Who would think that you can find a great Irish Pub in Hawaii. Well, Murphy's is a Hawaii institution. Great place to eat, drink and hang out with friends. I have been enjoying Murphy's for many years. Love the decor and feeling here. Once you walk through the doors, you are transported to another place far from Hawaii. I took my friend from Scotland here recently and enjoyed a "pint" and some good food. We started with the Jalapeno Poppers. Basic poppers with creme cheese filled jalapeno deep fried and served with Ranch Dressing. The Spicy Chicken Wings are meaty and good but NOT SPICY. I had to doctor them up with Tabasco Sauce to add some heat. The Steamed Clams were awesome. Plump little clams that tasted fresh and delicious. Probably some of the best clams I have had in Hawaii.  The Corned Beef and Cabbage was just o.k. according to my lovely bride and daughter. My friend enjoyed Fish n' Chips. I tried the fish and it was good. Waitress said it was Cod. The Hamburger Sliders were absolutely delicious. I only ate one but wish I had room for the two others. You can taste the beef, cheese and sauteed onions. Really good little burgers and highly recommended. We had excellent service on this night. The beer was cold and the food was good.

MURPHY'S FISH N' CHIPS
MURPHY'S FAMOUS CORNED BEEF AND CABBAGE
JALAPENO POPPERS
STEAMED CLAMS
CHICKEN WINGS
BEEF SLIDERS WITH CHEESE
































1 comment:

Please leave your comments and feedback