NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, January 5, 2013

BUBBA BURGER - KAPAA, KAUAI

                                                                 BUBBA BURGER
KAPAA, KAUAI

BUBBA BURGER
KUHIO HIGHWAY
KAPAA, KAUAI, HAWAII
HOURS:  Monday thru Sunday
                 10:30 AM - 8:30 PM

As you drive around Kauai you will see a few Bubba Burgers along the highway.  There are three on the Island.  We stopped by the Kapaa Bubba Burger where there is always a crowd of tourists perched on the patio eating burgers and fries.  The staff at Bubba Burger is friendly.  The smile and engage you in conversation as you order your burgers at the counter.  I went for the Bubba Burger with Cheese ($4.35).  I told the gal that I wanted the works with lettuce, onion and tomato.  What I got was a small burger with onions.  First thing I thought was, wow...how small.  Then I took a bite and said, wow....how tasteless.  I would prefer a Jumbo Jack or McDouble over the Bubba Burger.  My Nephew ordered the Double Bubba with Cheese ($7).  Not impressed.  The Frings ($4.25) consisted of four onion rings and a basket of fries.  The fries at Tres and The Tavern at Princeville were much better.  I am not a fan of Bubba Burger but I know they have a huge following and loyal customer base that love them.  I do like their website and recommend you check it out if you want to see and learn more about the Island of Kauai.

BUBBA BURGER ALONG KUHIO HIGHWAY IN KAPAA, KAUAI
BUBBA BURGER MENU DISPLAYED ABOVE THE COUNTER
ORDER YOUR BUBBA BURGER AT THE COUNTER
KITCHEN IS IN THE MIDDLE OF DINING ROOM SO YOU CAN WATCH THEM FLIP YOUR BURGER
INDOOR SEATING AREA 
OUSIDE DECK DINING OVERLOOKING KUHIO HIGHWAY
BUBBA BURGER WITH CHEESE
I REQUESTED MY BURGER WITH THE WORKS.  THIS IS WHAT I GOT
FRINGS - COMBINATION OF ONION RINGS AND FRENCH FRIES


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback