NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Thursday, September 4, 2014

THE GROSVENOR - EDINBURGH, SCOTLAND

THE GROSVENOR
EDINBURGH, SCOTLAND

THE GROSVENOR
26-28 SHANDWICH PLACE
EDINBURGH, MIDLOTHIAN, EH2 4RT
GREAT BRITIAN
0131 226 4579 Phone

I had been in Scotland for a week and had never experienced a drop of Scottish Whisky.  As I was walking back to my hotel to pack up and sleep, I decided to stop at a Pub and have a glass.  Not knowing what to order, I asked the bartender for a recommendation.  She handed me a menu and I just picked one.  Went for the Dalwhinnie 15 Year Old.  Took a few sips and felt a warmth through my body.  Flavor was not bad.  Took a few more sips and left leaving some in the glass.  Guess I am not a real Whisky drinker but enjoyed the experience.

MY ONLY GLASS OF WHISKY IN SCOTLAND

THE GROSVENOR IN EDINBURGH
LIKED THE FEEL OF THIS PUB
WHISKY REGIONS OF SCOTLAND




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback