NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Monday, September 14, 2015

TODD ENGLISH P.U.B.

TODD ENGLISH P.U.B.
THE SHOPS AT CRYSTALS
3720 S. LAS VEGAS BLVD
LAS VEGAS, NV  89109
702-489-8080
HOURS:  Daily 11:00 AM - 11:30 PM

Hitting the Todd English P.U.B. in Las Vegas is becoming habit now.  Probably because it is located just outside the front desk of the Aria Resort where I like to stay.  Stopped in for lunch and made some bad decisions when ordering.  Started with the Junk Chips ($17).  This huge pile of delicious homemade Potato Chips includes a Beef Ragu, Blue Cheese, Tomatoes and Scallion.  Really good and really filling.  I went with the Lobster Cobb Salad ($24).  I could not eat the lettuce as it was the red/black/green bitter type that I just hate.  I picked through the lobster, bacon and avocado and left 85% of this dish on the plate.  I asked for some Balsamic Dressing to try to make it palatable but what I got was a thick syrup that could not be used.  The Brown Butter Lobster Rolls ($25) were very rich and my Wife said they needed a "good sauce".  Todd's Fish & Chips ($25) was loved by my Daughter.  I tried the fish and it was excellent.  
Click links below for previous posts on Todd English Pub;

TODD ENGLISH P.U.B.

TODD ENGLISH P.U.B. LOCATED NEXT TO ARIA HOTEL AND CRYSTALS IN LAS VEGAS
THE BAR AT TODD ENGLISH P.U.B.
DINING ROOM IN BACK WITH COMFORTABLE SEATING 
OPEN KITCHEN
LOOKING FROM DINING ROOM INTO BAR AREA
TODD ENGLISH P.U.B. MENU 
THE CARVERY AND BRUNCH MENU
LOTS TO CHOOSE FROM AT TODD ENGLISH P.U.B.
PUBLIC URBAN BAR QUOTES 
COMPLIMENTARY POPCORN
JUNK CHIPS
TODD'S FISH & CHIPS
BROWN BUTTER LOBSTER ROLLS
LOBSTER COBB SALAD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback