NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, December 20, 2015

CHARLEY'S GRILLED SUBS

CHARLEY'S GRILLED SUBS
ALA MOANA FOOD COURT
1450 ALA MOANA BLVD
HONOLULU, HI  96814
808-945-2687

Finished up some Holiday shopping at Ala Moana Center and headed down to the Food Court to get some lunch.  My Daughter headed to Panda Express for some Chinese food and I tried Charley's Philly Steaks.  In all the years going to the Food Court I have never tried Charley's.   For some reason on this day, I was just craving a Cheesesteak.  Ordered the small Philly Cheesesteak ($7.25) with jalapeƱos.  The sandwich was good but not great.  I liked the lightly toasted bun but the flavors of the meat and cheese did not really pop.  Pretty average.  

CHARLEY'S GRILLED SUBS

CHARLEY'S GRILLED SUBS AT ALA MOANA SHOPPING CENTER FOOD COURT
CHARLEY'S GRILLED SUBS MENU


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback