NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, January 2, 2016

BREAKFAST IN PAMPANGA, PHILIPPINES

BREAKFAST IN PAMPANGA
PHILIPPINES

I really was not that hungry on this morning and was content eating a little banana and melon.
Then I smelled the homemade Pork and Garlic Sausage and just had to try it.  Oh I am so glad that I did.  I mixed the Garlic Rice, Eggs, Sausage and Sweet Pork all up on my plate and then topped it with the Vinegar/Soy Sauce with Chili Peppers.  Hands down one of the best breakfast dishes of my life.  I am dreaming about this now!

GARLIC RICE, EGGS, PORK AND GARLIC SAUSAGE
SWEET PORK 
I MIXED EVERYTHING UP AND ADDED THE VINEGAR/SOY SAUCE.
ONE OF THE BEST BREAKFAST DISHES OF MY LIFE!

2 comments:

  1. you are posting a good information for people and best breakfast in london keep maintain and give more update too.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments and feedback