NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, February 7, 2016

SUPER BOWL SNACKS AT HOME

 SUPER BOWL SNACKS
WATCHING THE GAME AT HOME

I love watching major sporting events at home.  Don't really like the bar scene or large parties with loud people who indulge in too much alcohol.  Kicking back, cooking my own grub and being able to relax at home with family is the way I like to roll during the Super Bowl.  This year I kept it real simple with just a few items that I love.  Nachos, Hot Wings and a Nathan's Hot Dog.  Three of my favorite things to enjoy during sporting events.  Don't really care who wins the game.  I won with my day at home.

CHIPS AND CELERY STICKS WITH ONION DIP
HOME MADE CHICKEN WINGS WITH CELERY, CARROTS AND RANCH DIP
NACHOS WITH SPICY REFRIED BEANS AND JALAPEÑOS
NATHAN'S HOT DOG WITH MUSTARD, RELISH, ONIONS AND JALAPENOS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback