NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

THE PLANTATION COURSE - KAPALUA, MAUI

THE PLANTATION COURSE
2000 Plantation Club Drive
Lahaina, HI  96761
877-527-2582
HOURS:  6:00 AM - 7:00 PM

The Plantation Course and Kapalua, Maui to me is "Heaven on Earth".  This is one of the most beautiful places on earth and a place where I can hang my hat for eternity.  It just does not get any better than this in golf and in life.  Kapalua is special with the Norfolk and Cook Pine Trees lining the streets and fairways.  And then there is the bold blue backdrop of the the Pacific ocean that is magnificent and stunning at times.  Golfing here is a blessing even if you have a bad round.  I shot one of the best rounds of my life the first day at Kapalua and then came back the second day and was humiliated in a friendly competition with a friend who I had beaten soundly the first day.  A few bucks were laid down the second day and the first ever Kapalua Classic vs my friend and me was sanctioned.  I lost the round and money but won a day in paradise at Kapalua!

THE PLANTATION COURSE AT KAPALUA

FLEW INTO KAPALUA FROM OAHU ON MOKULELE AIRLINES

ONLY PGA TOUR WINNERS PLAY THE PLANTATION COURSE DURING THE
TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS IN JANUARY
SMALL LOCKER ROOM AT KAPALUA















































 THE FIRST ANNUAL KAPALUA CLASSIC TROPHY

WON BY MY BUDDY CHRIS.   OH HOW I WANT THIS TROPHY NEXT YEAR?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback