NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, May 8, 2016

YANKEE PIER

YANKEE PIER
SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
TERMINAL 3
S. McDONNELL ROAD
SAN FRANCISCO, CA  94128
650-821-8938

I really don't mind having layovers in San Francisco when going to the Mainland or coming home to Hawaii.  There are a lot of good food choices at SFO and I always try to get down at least a bowl of Clam Chowder before boarding my plane.  During my last layover I had Clam Chowder at the Buena Vista at the airport and this time I was lucky to find Yankee Pier in Terminal 3.  The Clam Chowder is fantastic.  Great flavor and full of clams and just a little potato.  I saw a Lobster Roll on the menu and went for one of those too.  Wow...what a great sandwich.  Full of big chunks of sweet lobster.

YANKEE PIER

YANKEE PIER AT SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
YANKEE PIER IS NOT CHEAP EATS BUT THE FOOD AND QUALITY IS VERY GOOD


CLAM CHOWDER SERVED WITH SOURDOUGH BREAD
LOBSTER ROLL
FULL OF SWEET AND FRESH LOBSTER

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback