NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, October 30, 2016

METROPOLITAN MUSEUM OF NEW YORK

METROPOLITAN MUSEUM OF ART
1000 5TH AVENUE
NEW YORK, NY  10028
HOURS:  Monday thru Thursday/Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM
                 Friday and Saturday 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
                
I know this is a food blog but if these photos touch one person the way they touch me I will be happy posting them.  Absolutely love the Metropolitan Museum of Art (MET) in New York.  When I get here I run upstairs to the left and enjoy looking at the French Impressionist paintings.  This to me is art and I just love these paintings.  I can remember the first time I laid eyes on a Monet at the Chicago Museum of Art.   I actually cried.  Ever since then I have been a huge fan of these artists.  Don't know why but this art moves me in a way that I would never imagine.  









































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback