NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, June 19, 2010

MINNOW CAFE - SANTA BARBARA, CALIFORNIA

MINNOW CAFE
SANTA BARBARA



My Dad and his wife know that my family loves to try tacos whenever we travel. Upon our arrival in Santa Barbara they quickly took us to a great little hole in the wall on a small pier. We tried a steak taco and a fish taco. Both were delicious. What a great spot to sit outside and dine too. I enjoyed both types of tacos and the chips with hot sauce. One tub of hot sauce really had a kick. I could not stop eating it. Minnow is a best kept secret in Santa Barbara according to many web reviews. I would gladly return to this little spot

THE MINNOW CAFE IN SANTA BARBARA
JUST A SMALL PLACE NEAR THE WATER
WATCH THE VIDEO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback