NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, October 23, 2021

MARRIOTT DALLAS ALLEN HOTEL & CONVENTION CENTER

MARRIOTT DALLAS ALLEN HOTEL & CONVENTION CENTER
777 WATTERS CREEK BLVD
ALLEN, TX 75013
460-675-0800

Just to be clear, Allen, Texas is about 30 to 45 minutes from Downtown Dallas depending on traffic.  The place is pretty much in the middle of nowhere in an office complex with very little around it.  There is a small shopping plaza just up the road that includes an incredible supermarket and several restaurants.  Other than that, you are in the boondocks.  The hotel is bright and clean.  Seemed like it was a bit understaffed and there was no bellman or valet parking.  There is a large parking structure in the back of the hotel where you can download an app and pay $10 per day for parking.  Rooms are large and include multiple power sources for electronics.  My only complaint is that I was here for four nights and never had room service.  Lucky they provided enough towels for all four nights.  I did not complain but when I checked out I mentioned to  the front desk clerk that my room had not been serviced in four days.  To my surprise she said that there should have been a note in my key holder that stated that you must request room service each day if needed.  I told her that she checked me in and made no mention of the room service being optional.  She said she put a note in the key holder and then said let me show you.  She looked around the desk and could not find one of the notes.  I again checked my key holder and showed her there was no note.  This is a convention hotel and not a place I would want to vacation at.  The pool however is very nice and it includes a large screen outdoor tv.  The food served at our business dinner banquet was top notch.  Some of the best banquet food ever.  The Caesar Salad was perfect and the Steak, Salmon and Au Gratin Potatoes were all delicious.

MARRIOTT DALLAS ALLEN HOTEL & CONVENTION CENTER

ROOMS ARE LARGE, BRIGHT AND CLEAN

LARGE SCREEN TV AND NICE WORKING AREA

GOOD SIZE BATHROOM


MY VIEW OF ALLEN, TEXAS

NICE POOL AREA

BUSINESS BANQUET INCLUDED GREAT FOOD AND UNLIMITED WINE

TASTY CAESAR SALAD

DELICIOUS STEAK, SALMON AND AU GRATIN POTATOES

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback