NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, January 30, 2016

DISNEY'S MAGNOLIA GOLF COURSE - ORLANDO, FLORIDA

DISNEY'S MAGNOLIA GOLF COURSE
1950 MAGNOLIA PALM
ORLANDO, FL  32830
407-938-4653

Played my worst round of golf in years at Magnolia Golf Course in Orlando.  Just one of those days when you cannot find your swing.  Don't think I hit a single fairway all day but it did not bother me as I was golfing on Sunday at Disney World.  Probably should have spent the day at the park but hacked my way through 18 holes and kinda enjoyed it.
Click link below to view post on Disney's Palm Golf Course;

DISNEY'S MAGNOLIA GOLF COURSE










































No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback