NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

PINEHURST #4

PINEHURST #4
PINEHURST, NORTH CAROLINA

LOVED Pinehurst #4.  Best part was my Caddy who really gave me some great tips and laughs.  Really makes a difference having a good Caddy that you like.  Makes golf even more fun.
While I shot all these photos in sequence from Hole #1 to Hole #18, when I upload them to the blog they get all mixed up.  This is a GREAT course.  Beautiful to look at, challenging and full of bunkers.  I spent a lot of time in the bunkers here and learned a lot thanks to my Caddy.  By the end of the round I was able to get all of my shots out of the bunker with more control than ever.  My Caddy helped me with bunker play, putting and my stance and posture.  Did it all with laughter too.  What a great experience at Pinehurst!










































No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback