NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Monday, April 22, 2024

PARKERS LIGHTHOUSE - LONG BEACH, CA


We booked a lunch for my Mom at Parkers Lighthouse in Long Beach but she was not feeling well and had to go to the hospital.  Had lunch with my Sister, Brother, Wife and Daughter and then we all went to the Long Beach Veterans Hospital where my Mom was admitted.  Love the food here.  The Shrimp and Lobster Taquitos are some of the best I have ever tasted.  I could honesty eat four servings of just these and be happy.  I had the Seafood Cobb Salad with Crab and Shrimp.  It was delicious!  Perfectly chilled and fresh with lots of crab.  Also enjoyed the Steamed Clams and Calamari.  My Brother LOVES the Garlic Cheese Bread and believe me it is good.  Everything was good here once again and the service was excellent!
Click links below to view previous posts on Parkers Lighthouse;

PARKERS LIGHTHOUSE

SHORELINE DRIVE FAVORITE

GREAT VIEW OF THE QUEEN MARY




BEAUTIFUL VIEWS

PARKERS LIGHTHOUSE MENU





CHEF'S LUNCH SPECIALS

LOBSTER AND SHRIMP TAQUITOS

STEAMED CLAMS

GARLIC CHEESE BREAD

CALAMARI

CHEFS SPECIAL STEAK SANDWICH

BLACKENED FISH TACOS

GRILLED SWORDFISH

SEAFOOD COBB SALAD

BEAUTIFUL LONG BEACH

LONG BEACH GRAND PRIX WEEKEND

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback