NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, December 31, 2022

SERAFINA - AVENTURA, FLORIDA

SERAFINA
AVENTURA MALL
19565 BISCAYNE BLVD
AVENTURA, FL
786-677-4444

Enjoyed a nice dinner at Serafina in Florida.  Meatballs and Pizza were excellent.  Everyone really liked the Pizza with a thin and crispy crust.  The Sausage was the bomb.  I went for the simple Spaghetti Pomodoro because I wanted fresh pasta.  Didn't look like much but the flavor was really good.  I found myself really enjoying these carbs and finished the entire dish.  My Daughter loved the Penne Alla Vodka.  I tasted it and liked the Pomodoro better.  The Fiocchi Al Tartufo Niro was filled with a rich truffle flavor and the pillowy pasta was cooked to perfection.  All in all this was a good dinner.  Check out the mens bathroom here to see a tribute to Jennifer Lopez like none other.

SERAFINA

LOCATED IN THE AVENTURA MALL

SERAFINA MENU




MEATBALLS

SAUSAGE AND PEPERONI PIZZA

SPAGHETTI POMODORO

PENNE ALLA VODKA

FIOCCHI AL TARFUFO NIRO

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback