NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, May 22, 2016

THE RIDGE VILLAS - KAPALUA, MAUI

THE RIDGE VILLAS
KAPALUA, MAUI

We were looking for hotel rooms in Kapalua for the weekend and the prices were very high.  My friend's lovely bride went on Air BNB and found us two condos for a lot less money and how happy I am that she did.  I absolutely LOVED my Ridge Villa in Kapalua.  This little condo had everything you could ever imagine for a vacation or week/month stay.  The kitchen was equipped with everything you need to cook breakfast, lunch, dinner or throw a party.  My only complaint about my stay here was that it was not long enough.  I really could move into this place and be happy.  
Kapalua is one of my favorite places on earth.  Love everything about this place.  The location, the Norfolk and Cook Pines that line the streets and ridges.  This is my paradise and the place I could hang my hat for eternity.

































No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback