NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, March 31, 2018

AMAYA - FAIRMONT GRAND DEL MAR

AMAYA
FAIRMONT GRAND DEL MAR
5300 GRAND DEL MAR COURT
SAN DIEGO, CA. 92130
858-314-2000

The Grand Del Mar is one of my favorite hotels of all-time.  It is the kind of place that relaxes me and puts me in a place of being that I really love.  Just love hanging out in the lobby, walking the grounds and enjoying the food here.  Amaya is the hotels go to restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner.  They offer indoor and outdoor seating with great atmosphere and comfort.  We dined with local friends for dinner and enjoyed the meal at a large table inside.  Service and food was good.  I wanted Risotto and Lobster so I asked the waiter if I could get the Risotto with Lobster in it.  He said yes and I enjoyed it.  Click links below to view previous posts on Amaya and The Grand Del Mar;

AMAYA

LOBBY OF GRAND DEL MAR
THE FLOWERS WERE AMAZING
NEVER GET SICK OF THIS VIEW FROM THE LOBBY TERRACE
VIEW FROM OUR ROOM WAS NOT THE BEST BUT NO COMPLAINTS
RELAXING IN THE HOTEL LIBRARY IS ALWAYS A MUST
LOBBY OF GRAND DEL MAR

PRE DINNER COCKTAIL
AMAYA DINNER MENU 


PAN SEARED SEA SCALLOPS
CAPRESE SALAD
CARBONARA WITH SQUID INK LINGUINI
PAN SEARED SALMON
RISOTTO WITH LOBSTER
TIRAMISU
BERRIES WITH CREAM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback