NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

COASTERRA - SAN DIEGO, CA

COASTERRA
880 HARBOR ISLAND DRIVE
SAN DIEGO, CA 92101
619-814-1300
HOURS:  Monday thru Thursday/Sunday 11:30AM - 9PM / Friday and Saturday 11:30AM - 10PM

Visiting our Daughter in beautiful San Diego and she wanted dinner for her friends with a view.  Checked around the internet and our first choices were booked solid for sunset.  Found Coasterra had an opening for a party of seven at sunset so we booked it.  Menu is kind of upscale Mexican.  Loved the Ceviche Trio and Queso Fundido appetizers.  The Queso with warm Tortillas was so good that I could have eaten the entire bowl myself..  For my entree I went with the Chargrilled Carne Asada.  It was delicious and I loved the Beans and Rice.  My Wife ordered the Mexican Paella and was not too happy with the flavors.  The enormous 32 oz Bone In Ribeye was loved by my Daughter and her friend.  Service, drinks and food are good here and I would definitely return.

COASTERRA

COASTERRA
LIVELY BAR PLUS INDOOR AND OUTDOOR SEATING
COASTERRA RAW BAR MENU
APPETIZERS
ENTREES
CHIPS AND SALSA
CEVICHE TRIO



GUACAMOLE MADE FRESH AT YOUR TABLE
TABLESIDE GUACAMIGO
QUESO FUNDIDO
CHARBROLED CARNE ASADA
MEXICAN PAELLA
32 OZ BONE IN RIBEYE
BELLY PORK CARNITAS
SEARED YELLOW FIN TUNA
HAPPY EATERS AT COASTERRA
ENJOY THE GREAT VIEW OF SAN DIEGO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback