NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Thursday, March 29, 2012

KENNY'S RESTAURANT


KENNY'S RESTAURANT
KAM SHOPPING CENTER
HONOLULU, HAWAII 

I cannot remember the last time we ate at Kenny's.  Could have been 15 or 20 years ago.  Kenny's is one of those old Hawaii landmark restaurants that has survived for decades serving local favorites and typical diner food.  I was trying to stay on the lighter side and ordered the Chinese Chicken Salad ($10.79)  that they promote as a "famous best seller".  Wow..what a disappointment.  The salad was all lettuce with just a small amount of chicken.  The Char Siu was non existent.  For almost eleven bucks, I thought this would be better.  My associate had the Hawaiian Plate ($17.99).  He loved everything on the plate as did our guest that ordered the Hamburger with Bacon.  Next time I will forget about my weight and order the burger.

KENNY'S FAMOUS CHINESE CHICKEN SALAD


KENNY'S RESTAURANT IN KALIHI
OLD SCHOOL COUNTER SEATING WITH LOCAL STYLE

HAWAIIAN PLATE
BURGER WITH BACON AND FRENCH FRIES

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback