NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

TARVERNA

TAVERNA
2000 VILLAGE ROAD
LAHAINA, HI  96761
808-667-2426
HOURS:  Daily 5:00 PM - 12:00 AM

After enjoying a few bottles of wine with cheese and crackers at our Kapalua condo, we ventured over to Taverna for some dinner.  Place was pretty packed so we just bellied up to the bar and ordered dinner.  I went with the Linguine con Vongole ($24).  Probably one of the most bland and tasteless pasta dishes ever.  The Pasta was cooked perfectly and the Clams were good but the sauce was tasteless.  My buddies went with the Taverna Burgers ($22) which after seeing that it is topped with Arugula I said thank goodness I did not order one.  My friend asked the Bartender for regular lettuce and he said it was not available.  C'mon I thought you gotta have some Romaine Lettuce for the Caesar Salads.  Did not look like a burger worth $22 to me.

TAVERNA

TAVERNA MENU
LINGUINE CON VONGOLE
TAVERNA BURGER TOPPED WITH ARUGULA AND $22

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback