NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, November 6, 2011

FIVE GUYS BURGER AND FRIES - PALM BEACH, FLORIDA

FIVE GUYS BURGER
PALM BEACH, FLORIDA

I was introduced to Five Guys Burger and Fries while on a business trip to San Diego.  You can search this blog for the review.  While driving around my hotel, I saw a Five Guys here in Palm Beach.  I looked at my watch and it was noon.  Time for lunch I said.  I entered to find the place empty except for the four employees who all greeted me when I walked in.  Turns out my watch was off by one hour and it was only 11:00 am.  They had just opened the doors.  I ordered up a cheeseburger with cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles and jalapenos. Wow..the jalapenos were hot.  Really good burger for around $5.
Click link below for another post on Five Guys Burger;
http://greateatshawaii.blogspot.com/2011/04/five-guys-burger-and-fries.html

FIVE GUYS BURGER WITH CHEESE, LETTUCE, TOMATO,
ONION, PICKLES AND JALAPENOS
A LOOK INSIDE - HOT...HOT JALAPENOS ON BOTTOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback