NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

MARCO'S DELI - KAHULUI, MAUI

MARCO'S GRILL AND DELI
Kahului, Maui

I have been eating at Marco's for what seems over ten years.  This is a favorite meeting place for clients on Maui.  Whether it is breakfast or lunch, you can always get a good meal and good service at Marco's.  It is probably one of the most consistently good restaurants in Hawaii.  At breakfast I always order the granola with fruit.  It is a huge serving of granola along with bananas and berries.  You can have it served with milk or yogurt.  I go for the milk.  My friend always gets the eggs benedict which he says is the best on Maui.  For lunch, I have tried pasta, sandwiches, fresh fish.  This last visit I enjoyed a half order of the Penne Pasta with red sauce.  It was perfectly spiced with red pepper flakes and loaded with fresh ricotta cheese.  The half order at around $8 was huge.  I only finished half.  My other friend enjoyed a huge double decker BLT.  He said it was awesome.  Others at the table enjoyed a fresh fish sandwich and a sausage and peppers sandwich.  There were no complaints.  Only silence as everyone enjoyed their meal.  You cannot go wrong at Marco's.  The portions are large.  The prices are reasonable.  The service is good.

1 comment:

  1. Aloha!
    Are we going to the same place??

    Please read my review on Marco's at: http://mauidining.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments and feedback