NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Friday, December 17, 2010

SALMON WITH HOLLANDAISE SAUCE

HOLIDAY DINNER AT HOME
HONOLULU, HAWAII

When I first moved to Hawaii almost 20 years ago, I stayed at the New Otani Kaimana Beach Hotel for one month.  I loved the place and often enjoyed breakfast at the Hau Tree Lanai Restaurant overlooking the beach.  They served Salmon with Hollandaise Sauce with a scoop of rice.  I fell in love with the dish and worked to perfect it at home.  These days my wife cooks it perfectly every time.  It is one of my all time favorite meals.  Normally served with asparagus or broccoli.  Enjoyed a crisp Caesar Salad with Anchovies and glass of Pinot too.  This dinner was enjoyed with Mad Dog, my long time friend and Godfather to Keli.
Click links below for more posts and photos of Salmon with Hollandaise Sauce:
http://greateatshawaii.blogspot.com/2011/04/salmon-with-hollandaise.html
http://greateatshawaii.blogspot.com/2011/08/salmon-with-hollandaise-sauce.html

HOLIDAY DINNER AT HOME
SALMON WITH HOLLANDAISE IS A FAMILY FAVORITE
MAD DOG IN THE HOUSE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback