NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, November 3, 2019

WORLD GOLF HALL OF FAME - ST. AUGUSTINE, FLORIDA

WORLD GOLF HALL OF FAME
1 WORLD GOLF PLACE
ST. AUGUSTINE, FL 32092
904-940-4133
HOURS:  Monday thru Saturday 10AM - 6PM / Sunday 12PM - 6PM

Finally made it to the World Golf Hall of Fame in Florida.  This has been on my golf bucket list and I was happy to check it off.  With a three hour drive from Tampa where I was attending a business conference it took awhile and a lot of driving to get to a from this place.  The World Golf Village is beautiful and I wish we had more time to play the golf courses here.  The Hall of Fame is nice and it brought me closer to the game that I love.  I think my trip to St. Andrews in Scotland meant more though.  Really surprised to see what an influence Bob Hope played on the game of golf.  There are several rooms dedicated to the Bob Hope years.  

































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback