NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, May 28, 2022

RUTH'S CHRIS - WAIKIKI

RUTH'S CHRIS
226 LEWERS STREET
HONOLULU, HI 96815
https://www.ruthschris.com/menu/dinner/
808-440-7910
HOURS:  Monday thru Thursday 4:30PM - 9PM / Friday & Saturday 4PM - 10PM / Sunday 4PM - 9

Ruth's Chris is my go to steakhouse in Honolulu.  Always consistent and delicious.  I prefer the Waikiki location over downtown because it offers outdoor seating and has a more open and relaxing atmosphere.  I usually stick to Seared Ahi, Wedge Salad and a Petite Filet.  The Wedge Salad is enough for two and I probably should have shared half with my Wife.  The Petite Filet is the perfect amount of meat for me and it is always cooked to perfection.

RUTH'S CHRIS WAIKIKI

RUTH'S CHRIS MENU




SEARED AHI

SHRIMP COCKTAIL

WEDGE SALAD

PETITE FILET

CREAMED SPINACH

MASHED POTATOES

BROCCOLI WITH BUTTER

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback