NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, September 18, 2021

DOWNTOWN CAFE - PLEASANTON, CA

DOWNTOWN CAFE
428 MAIN STREET
PLEASANTON, CA 94566
925-249-5354
HOURS: Tuesday thru Thursday 9AM - 2:45PM / Fri, Sat & Sun 8AM - 3PM / Closed Monday

I loved the Downtown Cafe in Pleasanton.  Everything coming out of the kitchen looked amazing and the people that work there are very, very nice.  I had the Huevos Rancheros and it was delicious.  This is the kind of place I would like to visit weekly if I lived in beautiful Pleasanton.  The downtown area is so beautiful and relaxing.

DOWNTOWN CAFE

DOWNTOWN PLEASANTON IS BEAUTIFUL

NICE OUTDOOR SEATING

DOWNTOWN CAFE MENU


WISH I WAS NOT DRIVING


HUEVOS RANCHEROS

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback