NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, November 15, 2015

THE LOCAL @ HNL

THE LOCAL @ HNL
HONOLULU INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
342 RODGERS BLVD
HONOLULU, HI  96819

Nice to have a new restaurant selection at the Honolulu International Airport.  The Local @ HNL serves up some pretty good food - fast.  The service was really good on the afternoon I dined here prior to a flight to the mainland.  When I saw Shredded Beef Tacos ($16) on the menu I just had to try them.  Thought the price was a bit high for tacos but everything is expensive at the airport.  I ordered a cold beer and in minutes my tacos and beer were on the table.  The waitress was polite, smiling and attentive.  Liked the presentation of the tacos in a custom tray that kept them standing up and looking delicious.  Took a big bite and liked the flavors.  Not a bad taco at all.  The Shredded Beef was full of flavor and the cabbage slaw and pickled onion added more textures and flavors.  I could only down about 1 1/2 tacos so the portion of three tacos is big for me.  I like the small menu here and it seems that they go for quality over quantity.   Looking forward to returning and trying a few more items.

THE LOCAL @ HNL SHREDDED BEEF TACOS

HONOLULU INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
THE LOCAL @ HNL
THE LOCAL @ HNL MENU
LARGE RESTAURANT AND BAR WITH MULTIPLE WIDE SCREEN T.V.'S PLAYING SPORTS
NOT A BAD TACO WHEN TRAVELING THROUGH HONOLULU AIRPORT


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback