NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

VG DONUT AND BAKERY - ENCINITAS, CALIFORNIA

 VG DONUT AND BAKERY
ENCINITAS, CALIFORNIA

VG DONUT AND BAKERY
106 ABERDEEN DRIVE
CARDIFF, CA  92007
760-753-2400
760-753-4374 FAX
HOURS: Monday thru Saturday 5:00 AM - 9:00 PM
                Sunday 5:00 AM - 7:00 PM
EMAIL: info@vgbakery.com

In my mind there is no better Donut than a VG Donut.  Forget Krispy Kreme, Dunkin Donuts and the rest of them.  If you are in San Diego North County make a run for VG Donut morning or night.  We made a night run and found they were out of a lot of my favorites.  Not to worry there were some great fruit filled donuts that hit the spot.  I am not a huge donut eater in Hawaii, but when I hit VG Donut I go nuts.  On this visit I dropped down two donuts after being so full from pizza that I could not eat another bite.  After one taste of my VG, I could not stop eating them.  Probably could have put back a half dozen of these perfect pastries.  BEST DONUTS EVER ON THIS BLOG!

VG DONUT AND BAKERY

WE MADE A NIGHT TIME VISIT TO VG DONUT AND BAKERY
SLIM PICKINS RIGHT BEFORE CLOSING
MAKING THEM FRESH 7 DAYS A WEEK IN ENCINITAS
BEST DONUTS EVER ON THIS BLOG
PERFECTLY COOKED DONUTS FILLED WITH FRUIT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback