NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Thursday, November 25, 2010

WICKED ON BROADWAY - NEW YORK CITY

WICKED
ON BROADWAY


Wicked blew me away.  On of the best plays I have ever seen.  The singing, the acting, the sets, the music were all awesome.  I was totally into the play after just a few minutes.  When the green witch sang, I was so uplifted that I was coming out of seat.  Wow....this is magical I thought to myself.  How lucky I was to be spending a day with my family watching such an enjoyable production.  The story is about the two witches from the Wizard of Oz and how they became friends.  This play will touch your heart.  The story is well written and the production is flawless.  We sat in the 2nd row and could see every expression on the casts faces.  Even spit could be seen spraying during some of the songs.
Truly amazing experience to be right on the stage.  This is a great play.  One that should be seen by all.  I highly recommend Wicked.  It was GREAT!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback