NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, March 22, 2020

THE DREW BURGER

THE DREW BURGER
LUNCH AT HOME

Next to an In N' Out Burger, I will take my Drew Burger over any other burger.  I modeled my burger after In N' Out and even layer the ingredients like they do.  My sauce is similar (ketchup, mayo and sweet pickle relish) and I lightly butter and toast the bun.  The key to the Drew Burger is the beef.  I only use the Sams Club 1/3 pound Angus Beef Patties.  Cook on grille and make sure you salt and pepper both sides liberally.  Make this burger exactly as shown and you will love it!

THE DREW BURGER

SERVED WITH LETTUCE, TOMATO, ONION, PICKLES AND SPECIAL SAUCE.  NO SUBSTITUTIONS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback