NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, March 13, 2022

HOT N JUICY CRAWFISH - LAS VEGAS

HOT N' JUICY CRAWFISH
3863 SPRING MOUNTAIN ROAD
LAS VEGAS, NV 89102
702-750-2428

I have been LOVING Hot N' Juicy Crawfish in Las Vegas since 2009.  It became one of my favorite restaurants then and it still remains at the top of my favorite restaurants list today.
We were blessed to eat at some great restaurants during our recent visit to Sin City and when it was all over both me and my Wife said our favorite meal was Hot N' Juicy Crawfish.
Click link below to view previous posts on Hot N Juicy Crawfish;

HOT N' JUICY CRAWFISH


THIRD LOCATION IN LAS VEGAS AND NOW ANOTHER OPEN ON THE STRIP!

ONE OF MY FAVORITE RESTAURANTS






CALAMARI FROM THE DROOL MENU

FRESH CLAMS

THE DROOL

SNOW CRAB

LOVING HOT N JUICY.  TOP PICK IN LAS VEGAS!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback