NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Thursday, September 15, 2011

ROCK CITY GRILL - SPOKANE, WASHINGTON

ROCK CITY GRILL
SPOKANE, WASHINGTON 

Punched in Spokane restaurants on my Iphone and Rock City Grill came up as one of the best restaurants in the city.  I dialed in the address into my GPS and quickly found our way to downtown Spokane where the restaurant is located in a mall next to the city park.  We sat at the bar and were greeted by a very nice bartender who took our orders.  Before the food arrived we moved to a nice table outside on the patio overlooking the park.  We started with salads that were pretty good.  I ordered half a Margherita Pizza and half Vegetarian Pizza.  Was amazed to find the pizza arrived with no tomato sauce.  I asked the waitress if this was normal and she said "yes".  She added that she had never seen or heard of a Margherita Pizza with tomato sauce.   I tried the pizza and did not like it.  Ate one piece and threw in the towel.  Pizza without tomato sauce?  Not in my simple world.  Amazing that this place gets great reviews and is known for great pizza.  My friend ordered the Baked Spaghetti and loved it.  Not saying much because he liked the pizza too.

ROCK CITY GRILL

ROCK CITY CRILL HAS INDOOR AND OUTDOOR SEATING
ROMAINE SALAD WITH BALSAMIC DRESSING
HOUSE SALAD
BAKED SPAGHETTI - MY FRIEND LOVED
PIZZA WITH NO SAUCE.  THIS WAS A FIRST FOR ME

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback