NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

CAFE KAILA

CAFE KAILA
MARKET CITY SHOPPING CENTER
2919 KAPIOLANI BLVD
HONOLULU, HI  96816
808-732-3330
HOURS:  Monday thru Friday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
                 Saturday and Sunday 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM

Blessed to have a very rare lunch with my Daughter on a weekday during summer.  Somehow I have missed these times for so many years.  While it did feel odd, I cherished each minute of this lunch and want many more before she goes off to college.  My Daughter went for the Pancakes with Strawberries and Bananas with a side of bacon while I went for the Turkey Club.  She loved the Pancakes and I loved the Club so this was a good meal with good service.  Like this little place in Market City and wish I had time during the day to go here more often.
Click link below to view previous post on Cafe Kaila;

CAFE KAILA

CAFE KAILA
DAILY SPECIALS
CLEAN, BRIGHT AND COOL
SMALL BAR IN BACK
CAFE KAILA MENU






PANCAKES WITH STRAWBERRIES AND BANANAS
SIDE OF BACON
TURKEY CLUB
DELICIOUS AND FILLING SANDWICH

1 comment:

  1. I always look forward to going out. A good tip would be to look out for those places with interesting concepts. This place is pretty amazing. I came up here with a friend. The San Francisco venues were spacious and food was great.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments and feedback