NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Tuesday, June 28, 2022

PORTILLO'S HOT DOGS - BUENA PARK, CA

PORTILLO'S HOT DOGS
8390 LA PALMA AVE
BUENA PARK, CA 90620
714-220-6400

Whenever I visit Chicago there is always at least one stop at Portillo's.  I love the Italian Beef Sandwich and Chicago Style Hot Dogs.  We learned that they opened a location in California so I made it a point to drive to Buena Park to introduce my Wife and Daughter to one of my favorite restaurants.  While it did not blow away my Wife and Daughter, I thought the food was great.  Only complaint that my Italian Beef had very little Hot Peppers.  I would have liked much more and next time I will ask for double the Hot Peppers.  Flavor of the Beef was excellent and the bread was worth the carbs.  The Chicago Style Hot Dog was PERFECT.  Loved it and so did my Wife.  My Daughter got the Plant Based Garden Dog and was amazed that she could not tell the difference from a regular Dog.  My Wife took a bite and agreed.  The Plant Based Hot Dog got rave reviews especially when paired with the Sport Peppers, Pickle, Tomato and Green Relish.  While this did not rock my world like when I eat Portillo's in Chicago, it was darn good.
Click link below to view previous posts from Portillo's Chicago;

PORTILLO'S

PORTILLO'S BUENA PARK, CA

ALMOST LIKE CHICAGO

ORDER AT THE COUNTER

PORTILLO'S MENU

PORTILLO'S FAMOUS FIVE

BIG ITALIAN BEEF WITH HOT PEPPERS

PORTILLO'S BEEF HOT DOG CHICAGO STYLE

NOW THIS IS A HOT DOG!

PORTILLO'S PLANT BASED GARDEN DOG


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback