NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, August 25, 2019

BEACHHOUSE AT THE MOANA

BEACHHOUSE AT THE MOANA
WESTIN MOANA SURFRIDER HOTEL
2365 KALAKAUA AVE
HONOLULU, HI 96815
808-921-4600
HOURS:  Daily 6AM - 10:30AM / 11:30AM -2:30PM / 5:30PM - 9:30PM
www.beachhousewaikiki.com
www.yelp.com/biz/beachhouse-at-the-moana-honolulu-6
www.facebook.com/beachhouseatmoana/
www.instagram.com/beachhousemoana/?hl=en

If I could pick one of my favorite all-time menus, it would be Poke, Foie Gras, Caesar Salad and a small Steak.  Wow...got all of this and more at the Beachhouse at the Moana.  Every dish here was delicious.  Probably tasted a bit better because I was not paying.  Seriously, the food was great.
the Poke is served with Avocado on the bottom and it was fresh and delicious.  The Foie Gras was cooked perfectly and served with a little brioche pieces of bread.  Melted like butter in your mouth.  I could have eaten a pound of this.  The Caeser Salad was excellent  and included Parmesan Crisps that were really good.  I usually don't eat the Croutons but this salad had Corn Bread Croutons which tasted like candy.  I ate every Crouton on the plate for the first time in my life I think.  My Filet was cooked perfectly and seasoned well.  Ate the entire thing which is rare these days.  We ordered the Kim Chee Brussels sprouts for the table and I am telling you these were some of the best Brussels Sprouts ever.  Not spicy but had the flavor kick that only Kim Chee can provide.  The desserts rocked and with a few glasses of wine, this meal and evening was a winner!

POKE WITH AVOCADO
FOIE GRAS
CAESAR SALAD WITH PARMESAN CRISPS AND CORN BREAD CROUTONS

LOBSTER BISQUE
FRENCH ONION SOUP
FILET OF BEEF
KIM CHEE BRUSSELS SPROUTS
CHICKEN WITH FRIED BROCCOLI




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback