NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Wednesday, April 3, 2019

O'KIMS CONTEMPORARY KOREAN KITCHEN

O'KIMS CONTEMPORARY KOREAN KITCHEN
1028 NUUANU AVE
HONOLULU, HI. 96817
808-537-3787
HOURS:  Monday thru Thursday 10AM - 2PM / 4PM - 9PM
                 Friday and Saturday 10AM - 2PM / 4PM - 10PM / Sunday 9AM - 2PM

Oh My....O'Kims is good.  Enjoyed lunch here and really enjoyed the food.  My friend called in advance and made a reservation for a table for two near the front window.  There is also outdoor seating in the back.  Service was excellent with several employees asking if we were enjoying the food.  Started with the Shrimp and Pork Mandoo ($8.95) which were light and delicious.  Had a nice vinegar finish and I wished there was actually more vinegar or a dipping sauce.  The Beets and Greek Yogurt ($8.95) was also light.  Beets were fresh but needed a little salt I think.  The Yogurt was a bit bland but still liked the dish.  The Seaweed Salmon ($15.95) was amazing.  The flavors came together like a symphony here.  Bite after bite, I just kept saying "this is good".
My friend had the Bibimbap with Kalbi ($16.95).  Looked good and she seemed to like it.
Being that the Salmon blew me away I will definitely recommend O'Kims and get back there to try more of their food.  This is not your normal Korean fare and I really liked it!

O'KIMS CONTEMPORARY KOREAN KITCHEN

O'KIMS ON NUUANU AVENUE
INDOOR SEATING AND THEY TAKE RESERVATIONS
OUTDOOR PATIO SEATING
O'KIMS MENU




SHRIMP AND PORK MANDOO
SOFT PILLOWS THAT MELT IN YOUR MOUTH
BEETS WITH GREEK YOGURT
SEAWEED SALMON
BIBIMBAP WITH KALBI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback