NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

KAPALUA RIDGE VILLAS

KAPALUA RIDGE VILLAS
100 RIDGE DRIVE
LAHAINA, HI  96761
www.airbnb.com
www.vrbo.com

Kapalua, Maui is one of my favorite places on earth.  The place to me is magical, beautiful, tranquil and worlds apart from Lahaina, Kaanapali, Kihei and Wailea.  On Maui or in Hawaii there is no place that I would rather be.  I want to be here more and wish I could buy a place at the Ridge Villas.  These condos are available on AirBnb or VRBO and are a fraction of the cost of staying at the Ritz Carlton Kapalua ($1000 per night) or Montage Kapalua at ($2000) per night.  Believe me I can give up the lobby bar and room service to save thousands on a 2-3 night stay in Kapalua.  The Ridge Villas has a perfect location with spectacular ocean or golf course views.  On this visit we were on the 9th fairway of the Kapalua Bay Golf Course and is was beautiful.  We had a nice peak at the ocean and sitting on the lanai enjoying a bottle of wine or three with cheese and crackers was perfect.  This is the perfect location for a golf getaway in Kapalua.  The Bay and Ocean courses are beautiful, challenging and a lot of fun.  Our condo had two master bedrooms with full bath and a third full bath that was perfect for my buddy who slept on the couch.  Three guys in the place and we all had privacy and could not hear a peep from each other at night when in our separate rooms.  Condo had a nice kitchen and dining room.  Only thing I did not like is that the window air conditioner in my bedroom was very noisy.  Could not sleep through the night listening to the thing.
Click link below to view previous post on Kapalua Ridge Villas;
https://greateatshawaii.blogspot.com/2016/05/the-ridge-villas-kapalua-maui.html















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback