NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Thursday, May 28, 2015

TURKEY BURGERS

TURKEY BURGERS
DINNER AT HOME


I have had some success dropping a few pounds the past two months.  Wanted to keep it going so I used Ground Turkey to make some burgers.  To kick up the flavor of the Turkey, I sautéed finely diced garlic, onion, carrots and a little bit of jalapeño and then mixed it with the Ground Turkey.  Added a tablespoon of Worcestersire Sauce to the Ground Turkey and mixed in one egg before making my patties.  Seasoned the patties with salt and pepper and then placed on the grill pan.
These burgers were moist and very flavorful.  Actually was as good as a beef burger.

DELICIOUS TURKEY BURGER 

HAVING ISSUES WITH MY GAS BBQ SO I HAD TO GRILL INDOORS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback