NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

CHICKEN, CHEESE AND AVOCADO SANDWICH

CHICKEN, CHEESE AND AVOCADO SANDWICH
DINNER AT HOME

With my girls on vacation, I have had to fend for myself for dinner this week.  I picked up one of those Rotisserie Chickens at the market and made Chicken Tacos the other day.  I checked the refrigerator and saw that there was an avocado and some hamburger buns so I whipped up a pretty darn good chicken salad sandwich.  Shredded some of the chicken breast and added chopped onion, celery, sweet relish and some chopped jalapenos for kick.  Poured in a little mayo to bring the chicken salad together.  Placed lettuce, cheese on the bun topped it with the chicken and topped it with slices of fresh avocado.  Thought this was delicious and will make again and again.  Still have chicken left for the next two days.

CHICKEN, CHEESE AND AVOCADO SANDWICH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback