NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, May 28, 2011

KING'S RESTAURANT GUAM

KING'S RESTAURANT
GUAM 


GPS does not work in Guam and there are very few street signs that you can read.  Getting around the place is a struggle if you do not know your way around.  I make more U Turns in a week in Guam that I make in a year in Hawaii.  The only way to get around is to know the landmarks.  Turn right after K-Mart, Make a left at the Nissan Dealership etc....  One of my customers asked me to meet him for breakfast at King's.  Go up this road and you can't miss it he said.  it is on the right side of the road after the shopping center.  I found King's easily and enjoyed a business meeting and Fried Rice, egg and Portuguese Sausage.  Just like Hawaii.  For $4.95 it was a great start to the day.

KING'S RESTAURANT




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback