NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, July 3, 2021

EL RANCHO GRANDE RESTAURANT - LOS ANGELES, CA

EL RANCHO GRANDE
17 OLVERA STREET
LOS ANGELES, CA 90012
213-626-5750

I have fond memories of visiting Olvera Street when I was a young boy.  The place seemed huge back then and filled with the colors and smells of Mexico.  The last time I was here was before my Dad passed away and we found the best Taquitos and Chips and Salsa.  We could not find that old place on this visit and ended up at El Rancho Grande.  What I will remember the most about this place is the service by a man that may have been the owner.  He was warm, gracious and even brought a free plate of Mexican Rice out for my Daughter.  The Taquitos were good.  I was surprised that they used Ground Beef for the Tacos.  I am a fan of Shredded Beef but these tasted ok.  The Chicken Tostada was huge and filling.

EL RANCHO GRANDE RESTAURANT ON OLVERA STREET

OLVERA STREET IS LIKE TAKING A TRIP TO MEXICO

EL RANCHO GRANDE RESTAURANT

EL RANCHO GRANDE MENU

TAQUITOS WITH AVOCADO SAUCE

HARD SHELL BEEF TACO

CHICKEN TOSTADA

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback