NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Thursday, May 16, 2019

AMAYA - FAIRMONT GRAND DEL MAR

FAIRMONT GRAND DEL MAR
5300 GRAND DEL MAR COURT
SAN DIEGO, CA. 92130
858-314-2000

I always enjoy a meal or two at Amaya when staying at the Grand Del Mar.  Service and food are always excellent.  On this visit I ordered the Ahi Tuna BLT and absolutely loved it.  The Waiter asked me if I wanted Fries or a Salad and I told him Salad but only with Romaine or Iceberg Lettuce.  I hate the bitter Mixed Greens most restaurants serve.  Happily surprised that he brought me a Caesar Salad complete with Anchovies and Shaved Parmesan.  Delicious!  The Ahi Tuna BLT was amazing.  The Smoked Bacon and Horseradish Sauce helped make this one of my favorite Ahi Sandwiches ever.  Just a little too much bread with the thick Ciabatta which is very filling.  
Click links below to view previous posts on Amaya;

AMAYA

THE GRAND DEL MAR
AMAYA IS STRAIGHT AHEAD
AMAYA
TERRACE SEATING HAS HEATERS MAKING IT COMFORTABLE EVEN WHEN A LITTLE CHILLY
AMAYA LUNCH MENU
A LITTLE BUBBLY TO START MY MEAL
DELICIOUS CAESAR SALAD SERVED WITH MY AHI BLT
AHI TUNA BLT
THIS SANDWICH WAS AMAZING

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback