NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Thursday, August 1, 2019

BULL SHED RESTAURANT - KAUAI

BULL SHED RESTAURANT
4-796 KUHIO HWY
KAPAA, HI 96746
808-822-3791
HOURS:  Daily 4:30 PM - 9:30 PM
www.bullshedrestaurant.com
www.yelp.com/biz/bull-shed-kapaa-2
www.facebook.com/TheBullShed/
www.instagram.com/thebullshed/

Well,  I said that we would be back to the Bull Shed soon after our last visit and we kept our promise.  Another trip to Kauai and another trip to the Bull Shed.  Love this place.  I had the exact same this time as I had last time and so did my Wife.  Started with the Salad Bar which comes with your entree and then shared an order of Seared Ahi with the table.  I love the Ahi but they cut it a bit thick for an appetizer.  My girls went nuts over the Artichoke Dip which they devoured and said they could eat another portion.  It was good and I am not a big Artichoke lover.  We also shared the Waipouli Scallops which blew my mind with flavor.  The Scallops were cooked perfectly.  This is a great appetizer for the table if you like Scallops.  For my entree I went with the Surf and Turf.  Good ol' Steak and Lobster.  The Steak was cooked to a perfect medium rare and the Lobster was large and sweet.  Since we don't eat too many Baked Potatoes in Hawaii, I went with a loaded one and loved it.
This is truly one of my favorite meals and Bull Shed does it right.  MY Wife loves the Prime Rib here.  I always take a bite and believe me it was delicious.  Love the food here, view and service.  Highly recommend The Bull Shed if you live or are visiting Kauai.  I already want to go back!
Click link below to view previous post on The Bull Shed;

THE BULL SHED

THE BULL SHED IN KAUAI
TUCKED AWAY ON THE OCEAN
MAIN DINING ROOM AND BAR
OUTDOOR SEATING WITH A VIEW
STRIKE THAT POSE!
OCEANFRONT DINING IN KAPAA, KAUAI
THE BULL SHED MENU


MADE A SALAD FROM THE SALAD BAR
ARTICHOKE DIP
SEARED AHI
WAIPOULI SCALLOPS
SURF AND TURF
PRIME RIB
MUDD PIE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback